UPDATE [6/6/13]: Draws will be released Friday, 6/7.
UPDATE [6/5/13]: - Start times are now available! Click on more info at the bottom of this email!
- There are two facilities being used Friday and Saturday:
1) Highlands Ranch Recreation Center - Northridge (HRRC) - 8801 South Broadway, Highlands Ranch 80126
2) Littleton YMCA (YMCA)- 11 West Dry Creek Court, Littleton, CO 80120
Carefully check your times and the **location**!! The location of your match is listed next to your scheduled times, look for the code "YMCA" and "HRRC".
- On Saturday we will host a referee clinic between 2-3pm at Highlands Ranch. Attendance is highly encouraged at this event and it is open to non-tournament players as well. If you have attended the referee clinic before and feel you are ready to take the test, you can do so at the same time!
- Check in at the tournament desk 30 minutes prior to each of your matches, this is instrumental in helping us stay on time!
- The forfeit time rule may be enforced! Please arrive early and plan for traffic! Saturday morning Highlands Ranch Recreation Center will be hosting multiple events and parking will be limited. Additional parking will be available across the street on Broadway (8817 S. Broadway, Highlands Ranch). Give yourself extra time!!
- If you have an outstanding balance and you plan on paying at check-in, please note we only take CASH or CHECK. NO Credit Cards accepted.
- Losers please report as soon as possible to referee. Failure to report will result in loss of points for your team.
- Court assignments are not pre-determined, please hang around and we will call or look for you when we have a court ready! Once your name is called you have 5 minutes warm-up.
- Please bring a towel and lock. They are not provided by the facility.
UPDATE [6/3/13]: NO Matches on Thursday.
For complete information regarding the Pepsi Cup Team Championships, first please visit:
Team Size: A team can consist of up to 38 players.. 2 each in Men & Women's Open, Elite, A, B, C singles, and 1 team each in Men, Women's and Mixed Open/Elite, A and B Doubles.
Thursday: 5:30pm - 9pm (if necessary)
Friday: 3:30pm - 9pm
Saturday: 7:30am - 6pm
Sunday: 7:30am - 6pm
This is a very popular tournament with over 150 players, therefore time conflicts will be nearly impossible to honor! PLAN AHEAD!
Download the Captain's Packet
Mail in option for captains:
6480 South Dayton St. M12
Englewood, CO 80111
Check made out to: CRA
Questions? Refer to info at ColoradoRacquetball.com first, then ask any CRA board member.