We are excited to return to Fullerton, California for the "The National Singles Championships" presented by Penn and Ektelon. This event promises to once again be the most exciting Championship under one roof. Players will enjoy playing in over 70 amateur divisions at the Meridian Sports Club for national titles. The deadline to enter is Friday, May 9, 2014 at 4:00 PM Pacific.
NATIONALS QUALIFYING CRITERIA
Players are encouraged to stay at the 'Host Hotel's' for this event. Click the Hotel link at the top of this page. The biggest parties will be planned for this event including a Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony with Brian Hawkes, Jimmy Lowe, Mike Zeitman. The inductees, will be honored in a ceremony open to the public on the evening of Friday, May 23, 2014. Attendance is free to event players.
- Playing in a USAR Regional Championship. ($10 rebate, see info page)
- Playing in a State Singles Championship that uses a Penn Ball.
- Playing in the 2014 Wilson National Intercollegiate Championships.
- Playing in the 2014 WSMRA or NMRA National Championships.
- Purchasing a low-cost waiver when registering.
- Special junior divisions will be included.
- The Heroes divisions are open to active fire, police, first responders and military personnel only.
For more information click the info link above. Click the link for a printable entry form.
Nationals Seeding Information
2013 National Singles Championships is the first criteria i.e. A player finishing 1st or 2nd will normally be seeded 1st or 2nd in the same division (if moving up a division, they will normally be seeded on the opposite side of the player from the lower division the year prior). A player finishing in the quarters will normally be seeded in the top 8.
- Other events such as National High School Championships, World Championships, and US Open Championships results.
- USAR Regional Championships, state results and ranking points.
- Input from different groups is also evaluated - such as state representatives.