Welcome to the 2014 27th Racquetball Classic, hosted by the YMCA-YWCA Greater Victoria
February 14th - 16th, 2014 - Feature Hotel for Out Of Town Guest - "The Strathcona Hotel"
Entry includes: Hospitality, Player's Souvenir Package, Awards, Prizes, Early Bird Refund Draw for One Entry "Only", for non-Vancouver Island Players, Deadline is January 18th/2014.
Friday Night: Hospitality Food and Refreshments @ the Courts
Saturday Night: Banquet Dinner, Cann Music ( DJ - Kung Kung Tony ), Amateur Joke Telling Night, Prizes @ Christie's Pub
Saturday/Sunday: Morning and Afternoon Hospitality Food and Refreshments @ the Courts
- Being a BCRA Sanctioned Tournament, membership dues will be collected from non-paid-up members at the registration desk on Friday, Feb 14th/2014 - BC Players Yearly dues - $12 - Non-BC Player tournament dues - $5
- Adult Fee: ( 19yrs + )
- $75 for 1st event
- $10 for 2nd event
Junior Fee: ( 14yrs - 18yrs )
-$60 for 1st event
-$10 for 2nd event
- Guest Hospitality Pass: $25 ( available at regristration desk only )
- includes Hospitality Food @ the Courts and Banquet Dinner
- Please request your Guest Hospitality Pass in your online registration
- Entry Fees are payable only at the registration Desk, on Friday, Feb 14th/2014
- Payable by Cash or Cheque ( Cheque made out only to Tom Walton, *not the YMCA* )
- Contact Event Director:
- The Event Director reserve(s) the right to combine or cancel any division due to insufficient entries
- The Director may refuse participants entry for any reason
- Winners Referee the next Match
- The Director would like to remind all players that our main theme for ourYMCA-YWCA Racquetball Tournament,
is promoting Sportmanship and respect to all Participants at all times
- Disrepect to Participants and Referees may be subject to disqualification ( Subject only to the Discretion of Referee(s) and Director )
- The Director would like to extend a warm welcome to BC and Players abroad, to come over and enjoy our beautiful Island and the wonderfull Hospitality that Victorians are know for. Good luck to all of you on the Courts, and I look forward to seeing all of you on Feb 14th - 16th/2014, Tom Walton
- A Reminder: Out of Town Players, bring your own Locker
Locks! "The Y has only a limited number of locks to rent"
- A Reminder: Our Tournament can only host 60 Players, so please enter early. The deadline for entry is Feb. 8th/2014 5:00p.m.