Updated - 3/24/17
ALL PLAYERS to check in by 8:00 and be ready to play 8:30...ALL players should have their first matches at either 8:30 or 9:00
ALL PLAYERS, when not playing, should be available to ref or go to next match
Parents, if possible, please assist with reffng and having players available as needed.
This is SHOOT OUT Style...PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT pay attention to the times on the draws...Matches will be scheduled based on availability of players, scheduling requests and courts...Matches assigned based on court and player availability... NOT draw schedule....
Results will be posted after the tournament...
There will be food from Subway...This should be available around 11:00...Players first....Parents, help yourself after players have gone through..
Southern California's biggest JUNIOR event of the year will take place March 25th 2017, at the 2017 CNRA Southern California JUNIOR STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS. This year's CNRA So. Cal Junior Championship event will be held at Los Cab, Fountain Valley
THIS YEARS CNRA SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA JUNIOR STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS WILL FEATURE:
* SINGLES ONLY
* One Division per player...Multibouncers may choose to also play a single bounce..
Ø SOUVENIR "Team California/Nevada" shirt
Ø FOOD AND DRINKS FOR EVENT PATICIPANTS THROUGHOUT EVENT
- Round Robin/Pool play all divisions:
· Pool Ties Will Be Determined By Head to Head, Then Fewest Points Allowed
-Tournament Director Reserves the Right to Modify Tournament Format or Combine Divisions if Necessary
- USAR Approved Eye Protection Is Mandatory
-All Players Must be available to Referee
- This CNRA EVENT is hosted for current USRA Racquetball members only. A USRA Junior Racquetball membership is required of all participants.
- For New members to USAR/CNRA joining under the Junior Membership ($25) a starter kit from Head will be available (Racket, eyeguards, and cn of balls). Please advise Tournament Director you wish to receive this kit.
- For any clarifications or questions contact TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR: Dorcy Norton or Brian Dixon (707 766 9105 Bridix@gmail.com)
The NorCal Junior Championship will take place March 11th at Primetime in Burlingame....SoCal players are welcome to play in this as well....