Register now for the first annual Lethbridge PSA tournament! We are having mixed divisions up to a maximum of 48 players. Registration deadline is March 17th. Cost is $75 for Squash Alberta members ($85 for non-members).
- 2 matches with every effort to provide 3.
- Friday night food
- Saturday morning continental
- Saturday evening banquet with the Pro's - one ticket per registrant. Extra tickets available!
- One drink ticket for the banquet
- Sunday morning continental
- Division prizes
- Door prizes
PSA M10 Event:
- Featuring Andrew Schnell and Nick Sachvie
- Qualification March 20th and 21st
- Main draw March 22nd-25th
Our tournament is open to all players. Divisions will be mixed with men/women/juniors.
Local players must be ready by 5pm Thursday & Friday, March 22-23.
Out of town players must be ready by 6:00pm Friday, March 23rd.
PSA event seating is limited. Tickets will be available for purchase to guarantee a spot. Qualifying is free.
If you have time restriction(s), please include this with your registration and I will do my best to accommodate.
All events will be using the Dunlop double yellow ball.
All events will use Par 11 scoring.