VOTING BEGINS THURSDAY, MARCH 1
2018 USA RACQUETBALL BOARD OF DIRECTORS ELECTION
It's election time again and USA Racquetball asks you, the members of our association, to vote for the three upcoming vacancies from the approved slate. We are proud to provide our members with electronic
voting which offers ease of voting directly from your computer at your convenience.
• Voting is FREE to all current full members of USA Racquetball, 18 and over.
• Online voting begins March 1 and the deadline to cast your ballot is March 30.
• No service charges will be incurred by our members.
Any currently licensed member in good standing, over the age of 18, is eligible to vote. If your license has expired or if you are new to racquetball and want to join USA Racquetball, click on the 'enter now' icon and register as a first time participant.
Candidates are listed in alphabetical order and are identified as USAR Board Slate Approved or Petitioners. There are no petitioners on this ballot. Click Candidate Bios to see the list before voting.
Members may vote only once for either one (1), two (2), or three (3) candidates of their choice to fulfill the three upcoming vacancies.
1) Click Vote in the top navigation. Enter your R2sports user id and password then click on the yellow 'Login' button. (Click on the 'Forgot Login Information' link if you cannot remember your R2 login and an email will be sent to the email address on that account.)
2) VERIFY your profile information then click on the 'Ok' gray button at the bottom of the screen
3) CONFIRM your account and then click the 'Go To Step 2' link at the bottom of the screen.
4) Online Entry Step 3 - Vote for up to (3) three candidates by clicking on the appropriate boxes in the top right corner of each candidate. Please note your vote selection will be finalized once you click on the 'SUBMIT VOTE' link at the bottom of the page.
5) REGISTRATION COMPLETE.
There is no charge to vote.
Thank you for supporting USA Racquetball.