World Team Pickleball at Crosstown Eden Prairie Life Time!
Skill Level - 3.0 & 3.5 Players Welcome - 36 Players Max!
- $25 Fee with $2.99 processing fee.
- Please make sure to select "Open" Division in Step 2 of your registration.
- Event will be held Sunday December 2nd at Crosstown Life Time.
- Warm-ups start at 7:30 am and play will start at 8:00 am.
- Each player has the potential of playing 10 games! However, players may rotate games.
- Light refreshments and water will be available for players to enjoy.
- A bit of swag for all players!
For this event, players will register as individuals and World Team Pickleball (WTP) will place you on a 4 - 6 player TEAM. Games are to 11 win by one to keep you playing and playing and playing.
- Players on a TEAM will play multiple games by partnering up with other players on their TEAM against other TEAMS for a fun event.
- No double eliminations or paddle stacking!
- Your TEAM may choose to have you play with the same partner for all events or mix it up and partner up with other players on your TEAM.
- Your TEAM may carry one or two subs and one sub per round of games is permitted.
- Extra players (up to two) will be placed on TEAMS so that players may rotate rounds.
Every game matters and every point matters.
Playing pickleball in a TEAM format is FUN!