Northern California's biggest JUNIOR event of the year (Other than the Junior Nationals in Stockton, June) will take place March 11th 2017, at the 2017 CNRA Northern California JUNIOR STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS. This year's CNRA Nor Cal Junior Championship event will be held at Primetime, Burlingame
THIS YEARS CNRA NORTHERN CALIFORNIA JUNIOR STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS WILL FEATURE:
* SINGLES ONLY
* One Division per player...Multibouncers may choose to also play a single bounce..
Ø SOUVENIR "Team California/Nevada" shirt
Ø FOOD AND DRINKS FOR EVENT PATICIPANTS THROUGHOUT EVENT
- Round Robin/Pool play all divisions:
· Pool Ties Will Be Determined By Head to Head, Then Fewest Points Allowed
-Tournament Director Reserves the Right to Modify Tournament Format or Combine Divisions if Necessary
- USAR Approved Eye Protection Is Mandatory
-All Players Must be available to Referee
- This CNRA EVENT is hosted for current USRA Racquetball members only. A USRA Junior Racquetball membership is required of all participants.
- For New members to USAR/CNRA joining under the Junior Membership ($25) a starter kit from Head will be available (Racket, eyeguards, and cn of balls). Please advise Tournament Director you wish to receive this kit.
- For any clarifications or questions contact TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR: Kim Randolph or Brian Dixon (707 766 9105 Bridix@gmail.com)
The SoCal Junior Championship will take place March 25th at Los Cab in Fountain Valley....NorCal players are welcome to play in this as well....