Start times and draws are available. Click the links above or reference the times below.
Saturday - Singles
Men's Open - 1pm
Men's Elite - 9am
Men's A - 9am
Men's B - 12pm
Men's C - 9am
16/12 & Under - 2pm
Sunday - Doubles
Men's Open - 10am
Men's A - 10am
Men's B/C - 10am
Come play in the September Triple Crown Shootout Series at the Maverick. We will be playing with the ProPenn HD purple and have some NEW and EXCITING changes for our events.
SINGLES ON SATURDAY - SEPTEMBER 9
DOUBLES ON SUNDAY - SEPTEMBER 10
*You can only sign up for ONE Doubles division.
Everyone is invited to play in the last leg of the Maverick Triple Crown Racquetball Shootout. This tournament is OPEN to anyone. Saturday-September 9th, ALL singles and Sunday-September 10th, ALL doubles divisions will be played, including the Mixed doubles. The entry deadline will be Thursday, September 7th at 10pm. All players must have a current USAR/TXRA membership to play. To purchase/renew a membership online before entering, click here.
• Round robin play or pool play for all divisions. (R2sports brackets)
• NEW mini-match format, best 2 out of 3 games to 11 pts. (Including tie-breaker)
• One player from each group advances to the playoffs if more than one group.
• Register before August 26 and save $5 off the entry fee.
• 1st Place: $30 Mav Bucks -- 2nd Place: $20 Mav Bucks
• Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and good ole Maverick hospitality all weekend long.
• Men's Open Singles/Doubles Prize Money - $100 1st Place, $50 2nd Place.
• Enter today, don't wait till the last minute!
All entrants must enter online and be pre-paid with a credit card. If you do not have credit card info, please send me an e-mail to: email@example.com and I will enter you in the tournament and you can pay at check-in. Or you can enter by calling the club, (817) 275-3348 with your name and division.
Note: Please make sure you complete the entire online registration when entering. There is a final link or step to click after you submit your payment. Come back to this site and click on the Participants link to make sure you are entered and in the correct divisions. Thank you.