Welcome to the 2018 Colorado Irish Festival!
We are happy you're here! The Colorado Irish Festival is one of the best around and is sure to bring a weekend of top entertainment and all around great time!
Registration is due by June 30, 2018. No late entries accepted. A few items of note:
- Passes will be given to active roster members. If there is a member who is also soloing, theirs will be deducted from the band passes as there is only one pass per person.
- No Massed BandsTents need to be properly strapped down
- Coolers: Please keep coolers small and discreet, with no large food spreads. No BBQs. Absolutely NO PERSONAL ALCOHOL AND NO UNDERAGE DRINKING! This will be strictly enforced. Don't be the one the gets the festival fined!
- Tent setup will be open on Friday afternoon. More details about this, parking, and a map will be sent after registration.
- Band Draw will be held ahead of time according to WUSPBA rules. Please notify us if there are conflicts.
- You'll be mailed one pass for the weekend. Extra passes can be bought at the festival website:www.coloradoirishfestival.com . Please do so before hand if family wants to watch you play as the ticket booths do not open until later in the morning.
- Check-in begins at 7:45am. We ask that you respect the time for check-in and allow the organizers time to complete the setup.Please check in with your steward AND the piping/drumming tent. Play will start 8:15am
- WEAR YOUR WUSPBA NUMBER!
- Order of Play will be sent 1 week prior.
- Please read the WUSPBA Contest Rules
If you need any help with registration or have any questions, feel free to email Christina: firstname.lastname@example.org
Christina Marshall and Lindsay Cuthill
Piping and Drumming Chairs