Welcome to the homepage of the
2019 Colorado State Singles
The Colorado Handball Association is conducting the 2019 State Singles Tournament at the Denver Athletic Club. We look forward to your participation and expect strong competition in all divisions. Please sign up early to avoid any late fees. Once again we are offering a $30 discount for under 30 age participants in the regular brackets. All juniors and full time students play at no charge thanks to Costigan Youth Handball.
For 30 and under discount enter "30" into the coupon code box at registration.
Students enter "COSTIGAN" into the coupon code box at registration to comp your registration.
USHA members enter "USHA" into the coupon code box at registration to receive a $5 discount.
FULL DROP-DOWN BRACKETS GUARANTEED IN ALL DIVISIONS
- We are experiencing increased court fees and hospitality fees as costs of everything are increasing in Denver. As a results we have been forced to begin slowly increasing tournament fees over past years. Don't forget to utilize your USHA, Costigan youth fund, or under 30 discounts!
- Parking at the club is $10 and space is limited, we recommend carpooling or taking public transit.
- We are taking Credit Card payments online for this event.
- Out of state players are welcome to participate but must be a Colorado Handball Association member. Membership dues are $15/year.
- You can play in 2 divisions this year. Cost is $20.
- We encourage friends and families to come down and watch the competition during this event.
- We will also have a junior's competition on Saturday.
Joel Barber, Thomas Lyle, and Stan Dunlavy