Start times are available. Please remember the time listed for your first match is the start time for your entire division to start, and then you will play all of your matches back-to-back after that. Click the Times link above for all the times.
*Please check in 30 minutes before your start time.
9am - Men's B
12pm - Men's Elite
2pm - Juniors
3pm - Men's C
6pm - Men's A
9am - A Doubles and C Doubles
12pm Open/Elite Doubles and B Doubles
2019 Life Time Mansfield Spring Break Racquetball Shootout
You're personally invited to attend the Life Time Mansfield Spring Break Racquetball Shootout. This event will be held March 16-17, 2019 in Mansfield, TX. This will be a great warm-up for the upcoming Texas State Singles Championships, March 22-24, 2019.
UPDATE: We have sold out for this event. Thanks to everyone that signed up. If you would like to be placed on a waiting list please send an email to Dale Gosser at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will also have a tournament stringer so if you need re-stringing services, please bring your racquet and have it re-strung at the club.
We have four newly refinished racquetball courts for players to enjoy, so space is limited. We will offer all Singles on Saturday, March 16 and all Doubles on Sunday, March 17.
- Only the first 6 players for all singles divisions.
- Men's Elite, A, B, C singles divisions offered.
- Only the first 5 teams for all doubles divisions.
- Men's Open/Elite, A, B, C doubles divisions offered.
- Only the first 5 junior players for 10/Under and 14/Under.
- Format: 2 out of 3 games to 11 points, tiebreaker to 7 points.
- All matches will be self-officiated.
- All singles on Saturday, all doubles on Sunday.
- Entry deadline: Monday, March 11, 2019.
All divisions will be round robin format with one group of players. You will play everyone in your group, no playoffs. Most matches wins 1st place, 2nd place also awarded. You must have a partner to
play doubles, so make sure your partner signs up or contact Dale Gosser email@example.com (email) or (817)
781-2640 (cell) to help get your partner signed up as well.
Please Note: All players must sign up and pay online before the event. No
registrations will be accepted at the facility. We will provide a player’s lunch
on Saturday at 12pm and players are encouraged to invite their family and
friends to come out and watch all day Saturday and Sunday for FREE, no visitor fee.
- Online entry is the only method of entry.
- Division entry fees are only $35 + $3 online processing fee for the 1st division.
- $20 for the 2nd division.
- All players must have a current USAR/ISRA membership to play.
- Membership is $50 for one year or $20 for a one-time Limited Event Membership.
- To purchase/renew a membership online before entering, click here.
If you are interested in sponsoring the tournament please view the players hospitality sponsorships on the additional items to purchase page. We have some lunch sponsorships available and they are a great way to support the event and advertise your business.
If you need help entering online, please contact me to make sure you are entered.
Thanks for playing,