WELCOME TO THE 2019 CNRA STATE SINGLES & DOUBLES CHAMPIONSHIPS!
A Qualifier For The 2019 USA Racquetball National Singles (Highlands Ranch, Denver, CO)
Hosted By Meridian Sports Club
1535 Deerpark Dr.
Fullerton, CA 92831
Club # (714) 961-0400
April 13th & 14th, 2019
THE CNRA STATE SINGLES & DOUBLES CHAMPIONSHIPS WILL FEATURE POOL PLAY OR ROUND ROBIN DRAWS DEPENDING ON THE NUMBER OF ENTRANTS AND REFEREES!!
It’s time to step up and take the challenge in an attempt to be declared a CNRA State Champion. Don't miss this prestigious event. We have a number of divisions offered in singles, doubles and mixed doubles. We know many players have time restrictions but wish to participate so we are attempting to complete divisions in one day per the tentative schedule below.
Saturday 8:30 - 11:30 am: Men's Skilled Singles & Women's Skilled Singles
Saturday 12 - 3p : Men's Skilled Doubles & Women's Skilled Doubles
Saturday 4 - 7p: Parent/Child Division - free to those players already playing the tourney, $10 for all others
Sunday 8:30 - 11:30 am : Men's Age Doubles & Women's Age Doubles
Sunday 12 - 3p : Mixed Skilled Doubles
- All players must be a USA Racquetball/CNRA member or purchase a membership upon entering, $50/year or $20 LEM (Limited Event Membership for this event only)
- All players signing up by Friday, April 5th will receive the CNRA State Champs Tournament Shirt.
- Hospitality meals will be available to the participating players all weekend long!
- Champion and Runner Up Awards will be presented to divisions that have five or more players. NOTE, some divisions may be combined due to the number of players.
- All players will be expected to Ref if they win their match.
- **Players are allowed to play in 3 divisions maximum. ** Restrictions - players may play only 2 Skill Divisions, one singles and one doubles. The third division must be an Age Group Division.
Questions contact Dorcy Norton – 760.716.2648