LIFE TIME and WORLD TEAM PICKLEBALL present a 1-Day SHOOTOUT at
Life Time Plymouth, MN, Sunday, March 31, 2019, 8am - 12noon!
All Skill Levels Welcome - 36 Players Max!
- $25 Fee with $2.99 processing fee.
- Please make sure to select your appropriate Skill Division in your registration.
- Event will be held at the Life Time Plymouth, MN!
- Play will run for approximately 3-4 hours.
- Each player has the potential of playing 10 games! However, players may rotate games.
- Light refreshments and water will be available for players to enjoy.
For this event, players register in their Skill Level with their Own Team OR as an Individual,
and World Team Pickleball (WTP) will place you on a 4 - 6 player TEAM.
Own teams must first have one of their players register as the captain, and then the other teammates may register under that captain's name.
Games are to 11 win by one to keep you playing and playing and playing.
MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO PLAY!
- Players on a TEAM will play multiple games by partnering up with other players on their TEAM against other TEAMS for a fun event.
- No double eliminations or paddle stacking!
- Your TEAM may choose to have you play with the same partner for all events or mix it up and partner up with other players on your TEAM.
- Extra players (up to two) may be placed on TEAMS so that players may rotate, but CANNOT Rotate players in the middle of a game.
Every game matters and every point matters.
Playing pickleball in a TEAM format is FUN!
- For more information, please visit World Team Pickleball or email Carol Amos (World Team Pickleball Shootout Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- If you email your name and number to Carol, she will give you a call back as soon as possible.
Be watching and subscribe to www.worldteampickleball.com for WTP Sectional Tournaments, more Shootouts, and Clinics, as well as upcoming info for the 2020 WTP Championships (which are open to everyone).