Start Times Are Ready - Click The Times Link Above.
SOME FRIDAY MATCHES FOR SOME DIVISIONS.
Join us for the Metroplex Racquetball Championships--February 2-4, 2018. This event will be hosted at the historic Maverick Athletic Club in Arlington, TX and will offer singles and doubles divisions for men, women and juniors. This tournament is OPEN to anyone. For more details visit the info page. The Metroplex Racquetball Championships is one of the original tournaments of the season. Come play at a club that has been supporting racquetball for over 38 years! This years event will be one of the best tournaments of the year, don't miss your chance to play. Registration deadline will be Wednesday, January 31. You can also call the club to enter (817) 275-3348 or email: email@example.com
The event will feature....
- Round robin/pool play shootout format for all divisions, except Open.
- Round robin scoring: two games to 15 points, tie-breaker to 11 points.
- Matches will be scheduled throughout the weekend. Winners must ref.
- Single elimination for Men's/Women's Open division.
- Single elimination scoring: best two out of three games to 15 points, tie-breaker to 11 points.
- Cash prize for Men's/Women's Open Singles - 1st: $400, 2nd: $200.
- Cash prize for Men's/Women's Doubles - 1st: 400, 2nd: $200.
- Special Edition racquetball souvenir long-sleeve shirt, one-of-a-kind.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a great, friendly atmosphere.
- MavBucks for 1st and 2nd place in all divisions.
- Discount for boy's and girl's junior divisions. (only $25)
We are offering $2,400 in total prize money for the Men's/Women's Open singles and doubles divisions.
We are in need of sponsors for food, and tournament desk help for registration and check-in. If you can help us with your donation or volunteer to help, please contact Leo Vasquez, (817) 791-4948 cell/text or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please make sure you complete the entire online registration when entering. There is a final link or step to click after you submit your payment. Come back to this site and click on the Participants to make sure you are entered and in the correct divisions, please and thank you.